Thursday 17 March 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.  I have been contemplating putting up a blog and what should I say?  I hope to share with you my experiences, expertise and tips on the area of presale property styling.  There is so much misconception out there and many property owners are the ones that are losing out because they are not given the right guidance and suggestions to improve their opporunity during the sales campaign.

I will look to shae with you styling tips, new products on the market and my favourites. 

Feel free to visit my website to view my gallery of before and after photos of my presale makeovers, which includes colour consulting, placement of hire furniture and management of many services, along with clients who have chosen to DIY their own spruce up based on my recommendations. http://www.spruceups.com.au/ Stay posted and join my blog journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.