Thursday 17 March 2011

Those moments that bring a smile to your dial!

I'm sitting here this morning working on a borrowed laptop - mine had to have the hard drive replaced, then the software ghosted back on to it, so you don't have to download all your software again.  Like who has all the discs these days!!

I look out the window and my dog Jade is sitting against the fence in the garden soaking up the sun, surrounded by little plants with some purple flowers, her ears up and just looking as cute as a button.  She is  Staffordshire bullterrier, the best dogs ever!  It brings a huge smile to my face, unconditional love!

It's a beautiful picture - that moment you need to run and grab the camera.  Problem is that everytime I bring out the camera, she starts carrying on, she just doesn't like the paparazzi.... 

So it has to be a memory for me.

Can never spruce up her, she doesn't need it!

http://www.spruceups.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.